Campus Events Chairperson Position Description
- Serve as a voting member of SGA.
- Voice any concerns you are consistently hearing from students before the SGA Cabinet
- Work with the Vice President of Social Life in planning and coordinating campus-wide activities and events.
- Be responsible for coordinating events that complement the major events directed by the Vice President of Social Life.
- Maintain a calendar of all activities held in the Prince Student Union (PSU).
- Meet with the Vice President of Social Life to discuss upcoming events.
- Support by regular attendance the various activities sponsored by the SGA.
- Plan and advertise Cougar Crazies themes (also including giveaways, senior nights, etc.).
- Help plan FNL